YourKyoto will always put health and safety first. With the Covid-19 outbreak, it has become essential to take consistent, careful, and deliberate actions to ensure a safer touring environment for all. We expect every guide and traveler to act responsibly to protect the health and safety of themselves, their companions, and the wider communities in which they live, work and travel.
The following guidelines outline the best practices we expect travelers and guides to follow, to prioritize health and safety during the COVID-19 outbreak.
● Do not go on tour if you, or someone with whom you have been in contact, are sick or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (such as cough, fever, shortness of breath).
● Avoid physical contact between guide and traveler; no hugs/handshakes for now.
● Hand sanitizer, spare masks and wipes to be available at all times.
● Wear masks while in enclosed spaces, like vehicles or museums.
● Be aware of and respect local health and safety regulations and advisories.
● Report any concerns to YourKyoto right away.
We also expect guides and travelers to continue to embrace the “new normal” practices we’ve all become accustomed to: Wash/sanitize hands frequently; Cough or sneeze only into a closed elbow; Avoid shared items; Maintain physical distance between yourself and those outside your family/friend circle.
Leave a Comment